This week I finally feel like I’m starting to get where I want to be in terms of my workout frequency and intensity, and I’m excited to start another productive week tomorrow! Here’s what the last week consisted of:
- Monday: Pump class
- Tuesday: 3.5 mile run
- Wednesday: Though it wasn’t the type of workout you’d typically think of, I spent 6.5 hours at work moving freshman girls into their residence halls. Suitcases, stairs, and sweat. I considered it my workout for the day.
- Thursday: 1-mile warm-up run, followed by Boot Camp
- Friday: OFF
- Saturday: OFF
- Sunday: 6-mile run and some ab work
I was pretty happy with my run today, as I’m pretty sure it was the farthest I’ve run without stopping since sometime in 2012. Not proud of it. But I made it through with the help of my psychic iPhone that kept playing songs I needed to hear to keep me pumped! My foam roller and I had a date when I returned home. Since tomorrow is Labor Day my Pump class is canceled, so I’m looking forward to creating a leg and ab workout for myself. I’m also hoping to incorporate some more running into my workouts this week!
And now to the more exciting part of this post. Earlier in the week I received a Facebook notification that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Joanna of Jo(w)anna Know What? I took some time looking up the Liebster Award and between Lorraine Reguly’s blog and Sophie Says I’ve determined that it an award for up-and-coming bloggers and sort of has a chain letter feel to it. Basically, you answer a set of questions that the blogger who nominated you gives you and nominate 3-5 other bloggers who have less than 3000 followers (other rules say 200 followers, but who really knows!). So here we go with the list of questions that Joanna gave me:
- Bliss, written by my very best friend Mo! Looking for inspiration? Find it here!
- Katy in the Middle: A girl I went to high school with, Kate, recently started this blog and it is hilarious!
I think those are the only blogs I read regularly that meet the requirements for the Liebster, but I’m always open to new blog suggestions! And now ladies, your questions:
- What is your favorite animal?
- If you could re-live one day from your past, what would it be?
- If you could pick a different career, what would it be?
- What is your favorite sport to watch? To play?
- Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What do you do to relax?
- Do you have any pets? Names, breeds?
- Where has been your favorite vacation?
- What is one piece of wisdom you will be sure to pass along to your children?
Have fun, Kate and Mo! And thanks again, Joanna!